Corporate Membership in Black River Academy Museum (BRAM) provides the business or organization with a clear means of helping BRAM ensure that it has the funding to present and maintain exhibits and programs that meet the needs of those who may also support them.
As a corporate member, you will receive:
- The knowledge that you are helping ensure the continued operation of a great Museum that is a key landmark and education partner in our community;
- A mention on our website www.bramvt.org and link to your business website;
- An opportunity to place your business brochure or other material in the reading room of the museum’s library;
- Acknowledgement of your sponsorship status on our regular newsletters (including our email letter) to our members;
- Inclusion on a prominently displayed business sponsor listing near the museum entrance.
Corporate membership is $100 a year. Applications for this type of membership, which qualifies under 501(c)(3) rules for tax deductibility, may be sent to the
Black River Academy Museum
PO Box 73
Ludlow, VT 05149
Current Corporate Members include:
2017 Corporate Members
Marna C. Whittington
Michael J. Skinner Consulting